Thursday, May 17, 2012

Packing Trial-Run

So, today I attempted to pack as much as possible into my back-packing pack. I crammed smaller things into items that were already taking up space (like inside the set of compact pots and pans I got). The backpack ended up weighing about 30 lbs. I'm very psyched! I now need to go out and buy a rolling duffel bag so I can pack everything else, but overall I'm feeling good about how much I'm taking. I'm not sure if I'm bringing everything I'll need, but hopefully that's the case! They let you have up to 100 lbs, but I think I'll end up having around 60 lbs in checked luggage at most.

I need to take a headshot of myself on a blue background tonight and send out the home-stay questionnaire they sent me. There are an amazing amount of steps involved in this process!

Tomorrow maybe I'll finish shopping. Or maybe that will be a weekend project...who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment