Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Temporary Mailing Address

If you would like to send letters while I'm away, use the following address from June-August 2012. There will be further mailing instructions later on....in fact, some tips are already listed under my "Contact Me" section.

Please only send letters for now. Packages will be welcomed with big arms later on. (Basically, once I'm out of training I will be able to accept packages. I will be living with a host family in Morogoro for the first three months of my service. During this time I'll be going through my "Pre-Service Training". I will then move to a different village, destination unknown, and teach English in a secondary school. At that point I will be able to accept packages....and I will also be living on my own.)

Jade Bowden
US Peace Corps
P.O. Box 9123
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania


P.S. My Skype name is Ladyjadee18 
P.P.S. My e-mail address is jbowden18@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment