Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December 25, Merry Christmas!

Today is Christmas, so I'm happy to be home and spending it with family!

Lately the readjustment process has been... interesting. I am able to eat and drink much more now, though I still have a ways to go. Step-by-step! I'm also feeling a bit burnt out by the applications I've been working on. I think I'm going to switch strategies and take more breaks, focus on one organization and application at a time, and submit things at some of the later deadlines rather than trying to rush and finish all these applications by January. Coming back from Peace Corps, looking for work, trying to figure out what I really WANT to do, worrying about what organizations I'll be accepted by, and sorting out my health/life has been a bit overwhelming mentally. So, I'm going to try and relax a bit more. I may go out West (in the process of looking for a car) and do something fun and emotionally rewarding. I'm 23, and I'd like to explore the US a little while I'm living no-strings-attached.


No comments:

Post a Comment