Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, INTERVIEWS!

Yahoo! I got an interview for both of my top-choice cities at TNTP! I really hope I manage to get hired by one of the two: DC or Chicago. And if not, I hope I'm contacted by other cities for an interview. I'm nervous! I really, really want to get a teaching fellowship...I'm incredibly excited about the idea of working in high-need schools here in America, but I'm worried I won't get the chance. We'll see I guess! I'm flying out to Chicago on the 13th and going to have an interview there. I'm not sure if I'll land the job, but I'm excited to see the city either way :)

Today I went to the chiropractor's office to get another Nutri-Spect examination. They switched my supplements all around and I'm going in for more adjustments soon. I also got news back from the hospital--apparently I have a non-pathogenic parasite living in my body, but it's not causing any problems by being there. Interesting...and semi-useless information, but I'll get more blood work done tomorrow to scope out if anything else is hiding in my body! I'm staying positive and hoping things will all end up working out very shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment