Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13, Waiting Game...Again

Maybe it's the dehydration or the lack of nutrients in my body, or the four hours of sleep I got, but waiting around today is worse than usual.

I came in hoping to find out if my flight is leaving tonight. I'll hopefully hear at 2:00 what the deal is, but no one has told me what administrative steps I need to complete, or what forms I need to have squared-away. There is a big staff meeting, so I can't really talk to anyone in the office until that's over. It's just hard to sit here idly, especially knowing they'll probably all be going on lunch break once the meeting does let out.

I just can't wait to find things out! I'm supposed to get my stool sample results back today, in addition to finding out my flight info. I did sign a bunch of medical forms this morning, so that's good, but I still need to deal with my bank account. More money was deposited at 6:00 pm last night, so at the very least I'm going to hit up the ATM, regardless of whether I personally close my NMB account or not. I also need to close my NBC account, so I believe a driver is going to take me to do that swiftly and quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment