Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 29, Blood Work is A-Okay

Yesterday I submitted my TNTP Fellowship application! It felt really good to complete it and send it off--I really hope I land a position! It's a very exciting opportunity. Plus, I REALLY want to help underprivileged kids back here in America. I'm feeling passionate, which I hope comes through my short-answer responses.

Last night I went out to Ipanemas with a crew of my friends. It's known as the "Jingo" club, based on some sort of made-up acronym that a bunch of my friends came up with one night. I got to see some friends I haven't been able to run into yet, so even though it wiped me out, it was really nice to see people! I did go a little crazy when we stopped at BAM! to go shopping. I love bookstores, and I found some exciting things, particularly in the cooking section. I have big aspirations to make my new way of eating more exciting!

This morning Baroody called and told me that my blood-work came back normal. The rest of the results will be in sometime next week. He also said he sent my information to the Portland Gastroenterology Department, so hopefully I can get an appointment soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment