Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26, I Love Veggie Stir-Fry

Yesterday I went on a walk with Peter and my doggie, Baci, down in Deer Isle. It was cold but beautiful!

Today I went to the doctor's office and saw my family doctor, Dr. Baroody. He asked me for a run-down of what's been happening, prodded my stomach, and ordered some tests to be run. Getting my blood drawn was a ridiculous 15-minute ordeal, involving multiple pricks and two phlebotomists. Baroody said that he'd refer me to a gastroenterologist, though he warned that it will probably take months to see anyone. For now, hopefully they can help me at Dr. Aker's office and Blue Hill Memorial Hospital. I want to be healthy!

I also continued working on applications today and had some delicious stir-fry for dinner. It may not have been a large amount, but it was totally delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment