Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17, Phone is okay!!!

I am in a GREAT mood for the following reasons:

1. My phone is back to normal! Tough little samsung brick phone.
2. My library project is getting bigger and better! Plans of constructing a library complete with computers, solar panels, and a children's section. Save your pennies! Money goes far here and it could be so wonderful for this community and surrounding schools in the area!!!
3. I am not hungry. That may be a bad sign (appetite loss) but it is nicer than feeling hungry but not being able to satisify that feeling.
4. My bucket bath was hot and wonderful.
5. It was sunny! Charged phone and my kindle is allowing me to internet around.
6. I am going to finally get a medical checkup. And my package is coming. Health is much closer now!
7. I will be in Lushoto Friday! YES!
8. I now know where the mango trees are. January will be amazing!
9. I am listening to music loudly. And Chambitwe is away so he won't mind.
10. My test writing is going well. I love projects, planning, etc.

Sorry for the exclamation points. It is nice to actually feel happy, though. Good day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment