Saturday, October 20, 2012

October 20, People Touching My Face

So, I'm off to Dar tomorrow. Going to hang out with the COSing kids I hope. (Volunteers who have completed their two years and are getting ready to head out.) Today was an interesting day emotionally and physically...I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, for some reason people touch me a lot here. Yesterday I had a girl walk by and very intentionally touch my face...unpleasant, but not the first time that's happened. I am not really sure why this occurs, especially to me. I also got another marriage question today--whipped out my ring and said I was engaged. Woot.

There are riots in Dar so I'm hoping things won't be too chaotic there. I'm headed out at 8:00 in the morning, so I'll be there sometime in the afternoon. It was good hanging out with the Lusho crew, though I'm very sad my packages didn't come.

No comments:

Post a Comment