Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 28, Halloween Was a Success!

So, our Halloween gathering was quite the hit! I had fun in my Little Merjade costume--it came out GREAT. I was totally amongst friends so it was okay that my costume was something you'd never wear out and about in TZ. (It is very safe here at Lawns in general, so it was the perfect place for a costume party.) In fact, there were no problems of any sort last night aside from a couple of us just not feeling super well. It was just a fun time with friends, so that was really nice. Cake and brownies were made and eaten for the occasion, and we were given some free wine by the owner Tony. I definitely can't drink anything aside from water and tea right now, but I still had a lot of fun. I'm really happy the PC let me come back to Lushoto for the weekend--I needed to see my people!

Ezra and I danced to "Gangnam Style", which was fun, but completely depleted whatever energy I had remaining post-fainting spell. I made it a couple more songs before sitting down and then eventually wound up going back to my room to lay down. I can't wait to be active and healthy again!! Normally I can dance for hours, but I just really haven't been feeling well enough to do anything physical.

I'm hanging in Lushoto today. I decided to stay here until tomorrow morning. I'll head to Glenn's site tomorrow. I may go out and do something soon because I'm getting a little stir-crazy. Fresh air is in order one way or another I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment