Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 22, Laundry Day Sucks

So, today was another day of humiliation on the laundry front. This time I actually started getting some skin irritation, but my hands have held up a lot better than other peoples. They laughed extra hard when I pretended to cry. And then told everyone they could that I had pretended to cry because I'm bad at scrubbing.

I drew more pictures with my host sister Priska. She came in with the box of crayons, but seemed to prefer my pencils, so I guess I will give her those, too. It was a fun activity...much better than doing chores.

Came to town and saw plenty of wazungu again here at Oasis. Pretty uneventful day otherwise...aside from hearing rumors about site placements. I'm so nervous!!! We find out Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment