Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5, DONGLE SUCCESS

Although I still don't really understand how money was put on this thing, my internet modem (dongle) is now working. Hence how I am able to post this lovely blog post from the confines of my mosquito net.

Some other things I forgot to mention in my last post:

1. Last night my host family watched some WWE wrestling. They really enjoyed when one guy got his ankle broken by another guy slamming it with a chair.

2. The weather has been a bit chillier lately, especially in the mornings and at night.

3. There has been a surge in roaches lately around my house...not sure why? Maybe they are seeking warmth at night, I'm not sure.

4. I need to start drinking more water. I seem to be chronically dehydrated lately...oops.

5. My photo posting on FB has earned me a lot of nice messages/comments from Peace Corps parents. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment