Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 23, Dreams About Placement

Last night I had a dream that I was placed in the Mtwara region of TZ (I am hoping for Tanga, but I'd be pumped to be in the South, too!). It felt so real. I woke up feeling even more anxious and wishing I could squeeze it out of the PC office. Sigh...torture.

It is really chilly again this morning. There is a huge difference between the temperature at 6 am and 3 pm...it gets much warmer. I got eggs for breakfast, which was nice. Lately I have been just eating potatoes and oranges in the morning, so it was good to get some protein in my body.

The abrasions on my wrist got worse over night. Stupid laundry. I'm glad mine aren't as bad as Tracy and Sam's...they have some intense hand wounds. I may seriously consider paying someone to wash my sheets once I'm at site. I probably won't actually do that, but part of me is tempted. They take forever to wash, and that's WITH help.

I'm taking pictures for Tracy tonight. The PC is printing off family photos for us (with us in the picture). I need to have someone take a picture of my family, too, since my camera seems too hard for people to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment