Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6, Anti-Biotics

So, I have finally talked to the doctor and got the following answers:

1) I am being prescribed anti-biotics as all symptoms point to some kind of bacterial infection. (Today I became "a real volunteer" and that is why I called again...not a good thing to have happen, but I don't want to explain. My mkuu was also upset at me for no telling her I was sick sooner. Alas.)
2) I am being switched to doxy. No more mefloquin dreams!
3) Next time I am in Dar I will get my changed mole checked out to be on the safe side.

I also am getting money transferred to NMB bank (yay!) and will be heading to Lushoto tomorrow to get meds, money, and household items that I still need. I am no longer cooking dinner for myself tonight because I confessed I am not doing so well physicially. My mkuu is such a sweetheart. She looked so upset when I said I was sick, but perked up when I told her we could start fundraising for our library. TZ Reads got back to me yesterday, so we are headed down the path of getting our own school library!! I hope to eventually set one up at the primary school as well. Very exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment