Friday, September 14, 2012

September 14, Children Get Excited

Today was infinitely better tnan yesterday! I will write more tomorrow once I am using a computer.

I got to make popcorn for lunch. It was great. I was introduced to each class of students. I wrote out my name so now people will say it in town. The primary school kids followed me around and stampeded to have their picture taken. At one point forty of them surrounded me and kept trying to touch me. I just called it cute in my mind.

Basically I had more autonomy and I like that. Will post later. Autonomy is wavering and I am being taught how to cook beans TZ style. Ah well. At least I got to pick popcorn! And I am not sick anymore!! Or so I hope. Fingers crossed fr health.

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you are feeling better. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news Jade! I hope that you finally got over with - whatever made you sick.

    ReplyDelete